I was listening to Slipknot and realized my profile may need a disclaimer. If I confused anyone, sorry, just wanted you all to know I am living proof and firmly believe that if I put God first and have Jesus in my heart I can walk anywhere with anyone and the devil has no power over me. Meaning I can listen to a song and not be "possessed" or 'driven" to evil by it. I have a tendency to "see people and things through God's eyes". I look for the good and appreciate the beauty and talent within. So many times I can be sitting next to pure evil and see the person God intended them to be as opposed to what they have chosen. So don't think I "have headed south" on you, just know I am looking for a few good souls to bring back with me from the dark side, you probably still won't see me at a Slipknot concert--I am not that brave or agile anymore--but hoping you understand my point.
Thanks to the women in my life (Mom, Grandma)for starting me on this way to thinking and the people in my life who continue to help my gift grow.
This was from March 14, 2021. Saving from Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment